MICK RUSE ("MHR")
- spent 3 years at HMRC doing share valuation;
- then 20 years with two leading accountants;
- before in 1997 resigning his partnership to go into independent practice.
AREAS OF WORK
Valuations of unquoted shares and business assets (including intellectual property) are undertaken for all types of commercial, fiscal and forensic purposes.
MHR has made over 1,000 valuations as expert and in all has dealt with more than 5,000 cases ranging from sole traders to multi-nationals.
Accountants, lawyers, companies and individuals are advised and since 2001 MHR has been contracted to HMRC as an outside expert and expert witness.
MHR has lectured to UK and international audiences and writes regularly for professional consumption.
WAY OF WORKING
- instructions are taken as expert, independent adviser, negotiator and mediator;
- normally there is no fee until a letter of engagement is approved and signed;
- testimonials and extracts from Court judgements are available.
Mick Ruse, 32 Warren Street, London W1T 5PG
TEL 020 7387 4515 FAX 056 0315 1516
MOB 077 64 65 66 66
M H Ruse LLP (CRN OC332565) is registered in England & Wales under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000 and its registered office is 32 Warren Street, London W1T 5PG.